Slim knife with strong blade and fine cutting edge. Length of blade up to 200 mm. For preparing all kind of meat and for carving roasts.
260 mm (10 ")
Innovation meets profession
- Edge - The precision honed and laser controlled edge is exceptionally sharp
- Blade - The FRIODUR¨ ice hardened blade of our ZWILLING Special Forumula high carbon stainless steel results in an extraordinarily durable blade that stays sharper longer. The unique wedge shaped blade geometry provides for optimal stability and easy cutting.
- ZWILLING Logo - Since 1731, the famous ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS logo has meant superior quality to professional chefs and series cooks worldwide. ZWILLING Pro is made in Solingen, Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE¨ knives are manufactured by an improved forging process, from a single piece of ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon, stainless steel.
- ARCHED BOLSTER - A new curved bolster design features a soft transition to the blade providing balance, safety and firm support to the thumb. HANDLE - Durable, strong, smooth and comfortable handle, perfectly balanced, hygienic.