By purchasing a knife from KnivesShipFree, you are acknowledging you are of legal age and have the appropriate legal status to own and possess the knife you are purchasing.
International Shipments: These ALWAYS take time to get to you. When we send them via the standard shipping, they are often not trackable until they arrive. Normal Delivery times are from 5 days to 8 weeks. Usually about 2 weeks.
Left Handed Sheaths: If you want a left handed sheath instead of the included right handed one, please note it in the comments section. If we have a left handed one, we will swap it out as a courtesy at no charge. Please understand, we buy the knives with the standard sheaths and that is the way they are sold--any swap outs are subject to availability. We stock many left handed sheaths, but If we do not have it, we will ship your order with the standard sheath.
All returns are subject to our return policy. Excessive returns may result in a restocking fee even on exchanges.
Please be aware of these regulations on the purchase of Automatic Knives:
- 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (1-4) provides this summary: Switchblades knives can be shipped to civilian and armed forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal government ordering or procuring or purchasing such knives in connection with activities in the Federal government; supply or procurement officers in the National Guard, the Air National Guard or militia of the state or territory of the District of Columbia ordering, procuring or purchasing such knives in connections with the activities of such organizations; to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of any state or territory of any county, city or other political subdivision of a state or territory ordering, procuring or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of such government.
- 15 USC 1244 provides in summary: Knives can be shipped by common carrier, that sale, transportation or distribution, possession or introduction into interstate commerce of switchblades knives is authorized if it is pursuant to a contract with the armed forces or any member or employee thereof acting in the performance of his or her duty may possess switchblade knives and may have them shipped to him and sold to him or her. The possession and transportation upon his or her person of a switchblade knife or a blade 3 inches or less is authorized to any handicapped individual who has the use of only one arm.
- NO Automatic knives will be shipped to California, New Jersey, Northern Illinois. Shipment will be via UPS and only in the CONUS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Anyone attempting to falsify information or defraud our company in any way will be turned over to the proper authorities. Any attempts at extortion or entrapment will also be met with swift legal action.Legal status of products: It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and use, of any item purchased from KnivesShipFree.
- All equipment is sold subject to public law 90-351, title III, U.S.D., Section 2511, and any local, state or federal ordinances.
Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. Absolutely no sales to minors. By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that he/she is of legal age and can legally possess the products being purchased.