Wicked Edge - Precision Sharpening System
The Wicked Edge is a precision engineered, angle guided manual sharpening machine. It was designed with very exacting standards to consistently deliver an incredible, razor sharp edge. With excellent results that are easy to achieve and does not require special knowledge or skills to use.
The Pro Pack II features Wicked Edge's newest hardware upgrades, bringing total precision to sharpening. These newest changes include:
- New micro-adjustable Ball Joint and Guide Rod Assemblies
- Micro-adjustments of +/- .05 degrees
- Riser Block allowing for angles down to 13 degrees (26 degrees inclusive)
- Longer Base Rod calibrated to the Riser and new Ball Joint Assemblies that allows for angle adjustment out to 35 degrees on each side (70 degrees inclusive)
The Pro-Pack II includes the most essential items bundled together for a truly Wicked Edge on your knives.
- 8 Standard Diamond Stones (2 each) - 100, 200, 400, 600 grits
- 4 Upgraded Stones (2 each) - Extra Fine 800 Grit, Ultra Fine 1000 Grit, Micro Fine 1.4 Micron, Micro Fine .6 Micron
- Diamond and Leather Strop (2 pack) - 1 micron/.5 micron
- Continuously variable angle adjustment from 15 to 30 degrees on each side of the knife (30 to 60 degrees inclusive)
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, stainless steel and space-age composite materials
- Alignment Tools for precision mounting
- Knife Brace for sharpening flexible blades
- Wicked Edge Aluminum Base (not granite shown in photo)
- Accuremote Digital Angle Gauge
Note: Orders sent to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may require additional shipping costs.