Wicked Edge: Precision Sharpening System - WE130 - Previous Edition
This has been succeeded by a new version of the WE130. This kit is now on sale!
The Precision Sharpener – WE130 includes the Patented Generation 3 Cam-Lock Vise, making it ideal for sharpening fully-flat-ground blades. The vise is self-centering which keeps the angle on both sides of the sharpener symmetrical. The WE130 includes the Micro-Adjustable, Ball-Joint Guide Rods which allow for 0.05 degree angle adjustments, and has an angle range of 13-35 degrees per side.
- Guide Rod pivots: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: 0.05 degree increments
- Clamping System: Generation 3 Cam-Lock Vise
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 10 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/16″
- Base: Not included
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.4 LBS
- Dimensions: 11″w x 5.75″d x 7″h
*Granite Base Sold Separately
Note: Orders sent to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may require additional shipping costs.