Todd Begg Knives - Steelcraft Series - Mini-Bodega - Black & Silver Finish - Fan Pattern
The Mini-Bodega is the second iteration in the stunning Steelcraft series by Todd Begg Knives.
Todd Begg took his award winning design and impeccable standards to Reate to have them manufactured. Striving to achieve the highest quality in design and function attainable in a production knife, the Mini-Bodega pulls out all the stops. It is designed with an emphasis on precision workmanship to showcase a production knife can truly be a thing of excellence.
All the necessary steps have been taken to insure that Steelcraft will deliver a knife that will stand up to scrutiny and surpass the expectations of what a production knife can be. Between top-quality manufacturing and careful hand inspection, you're sure to be satisfied with this knife.
- 6Al4V titanium handle
- CPM-S35VN blade steel
- Framelock with steel lock tip insert
- 3D machined pocket clip
- Ceramic detent / IKBS ceramic bearings
- Overall Length: 7.0" (177.8mm)
- Closed Length: 4.0" (101.6mm)
- Blade Length: 3.0" (76.2mm)
- Blade Thickness: .125" (3.175mm)
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN @ 61 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point, Satin & Black Finish
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: 3D machined tip-up, right hand
- Weight: 3.7 oz.