Todd Begg Knives - Custom Glimpse 6.0
Todd Begg is proud to introduce the all inlayed Glimpse in the same configurations and finishes that made the original Bodega so desirable. The blade has been hand bevel ground and acid etched to create a deep contrast to the hand satin finished flats, choil and spine. The inlays are hand blended flush to the frame which gives it a sleek look and feel. Polished flute, jewel iced pocket clip and backspacer complete the look. This is years in the making so enjoy!
- Full titanium construction
- Double-tempered Bohler N690 blade steel
- Patent pending removable titanium bolt-on lock
- Jewel ice finished backspacer with partial raised jimping for reverse grip control
- Ceramic detent / IKBS ceramic bearings
- Overall Length: 8.875"
- Blade Length: 3.750"
- Blade Thickness: .150"
- Blade Material: Bohler N690
- Blade Finish: Dual hand-finished style - hand satin flats with acid etched bevels
- Handle Material: Titanium with hand-blended inlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock, patent pending bolt-on lockbar
- Pocket Clip: Tip-up, right hand
- Weight: 6 oz.