Todd Begg Knives - Custom Bodega
The Bodega is constructed using heat treated precision Bybee pivots that have been honed, lapped and fitted to each blade individually, for the ultimate in glass smooth action. The spine of the knife is constructed utilizing five steel posts that run through all components of the handle insuring unmatched durability and alignment.
- 6AL4V titanium handle
- Bohler N690 blade steel
- Framelock with steel lock tip insert
- 3D machined pocket clip
- Ceramic detent / IKBS ceramic bearings
- Overall Length: 8.875" (225mm)
- Closed Length: 5.125" (130mm)
- Blade Length: 3.750" (95mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler N690
- Blade Style: Hollow Ground Spear Point, Dual Stonewashed & Satin Finish
- Handle Material: Dragon Lady engraving stainless steel inlay with blue sandblasted titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-up, right hand
- Weight: 7 oz.