Miyabi - Birchwood 6" Utility Knife
MIYABI Birchwood SG2 6" Ulitity Knife - Perfect for small tasks like preparing vegetables, peeling fruits, or making a sandwich. The Utility knife is the answer for when a Chef's knife is too big and a paring knife is simple too small.
The potent core of SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern.
The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
- Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
- Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to improve toughness
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Fully rounded spine
- Karelian (Masur) Birch handle
- Mosaic pin
- Two red spacers
- End cap with logo