Obenauf's - Leather Oil - 8oz.
Use Obenauf's Leather Oil for regular maintenance and preservation of leather items, specially when warm, dusty, or dry conditions are dehydrating your valuable leathers. Our Leather Oil is a gentle blend of natural oils, waxes, and propolis that extends the life of leather and also rejuenates neglected, dried, faded leather. Easier to apply than our Heavy Duty LP, it provides fast, convenient protection that also preserves.
- Restores dried leather to a soft and supple condition.
- Restores sun-faded leather.
- Repels water.
- Resists cracking, scuffing, and dry rot.
- Applies easily with the applicator cap or with a clean cloth.
- Penetrates deeply into leather.
- Can be buffed to shine or polished over.
- Excellent for touch-ups between applications of Heavy Duty LP.
- Contains no harmful silicones, petroleums, solvents, or neatsfoot.
Gentle on the leather, but remarkably tough in its preservation qualities, Obenauf's Leather Oil is perfect for leather furniture, exotic dress boots, saddles & tack, motorcycle leather (provides outstanding protection against wind, sun, and water), garments, baseball gloves, work boots (firefighters use it to protect their boots from the scorching heat of forest fires), automotive seat leather (protects it from the baking sun) holsters & scabbards, and much more.
Country of Origin: USA