Designed by Ernie Emerson, built by Kershaw. This knife is manual opening with a thumb disk and Emerson's tried and true quick opening wave technology. This knife also features a sturdy frame lock mechanism and a reversible pocket clip.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; hidden "wave shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: G-10 front, 410 black-oxide coated back
- Blade length: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
- Closed length: 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Open length: 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (181.4 g)