Benchmade Knives: 100604F Guided Field Sharpener
The Guided Field Sharpener is a compact knife and tool sharpener designed for use in the field. Built-in 20 degree angle guides ensure a consistent bevel angle across the entire edge of the blade. Five abrasive steps provide a complete sharpening solution.
All elements are self contained and require no assembly in the field. Sharpen many other other tools including scissors, fish hooks, broadheads and more.
- 5-level sharpening process
- Coarse & Fine Diamond Plates
- Coarse & Fine Ceramic Rod
- Leather strop for polishing
- Built in angle guides (20 degrees)
- Sharpen knives, scissors, serrated edges, and more
- Built-in lanyard hole for easy carrying