Wicked Edge - Precision Sharpening System
The Wicked Edge is a precision engineered, angle guided manual sharpening machine. It was designed with very exacting standards to consistently deliver an incredible, razor sharp edge. With excellent results that are easy to achieve and does not require special knowledge or skills to use. Recent improvements to the Wicked Edge Precision Sharpening System include a stainless steel insert in the fixed vise jaw to allow for more positive clamping power, a taller free vise jaw also for more positive clamping power, and graduated indentations along the base rod corresponding to the degree markings for more precise angle setting and to prevent accidental slippage.
The Pro-Pack I includes the most essential items bundled together for a truly Wicked Edge on your knives.
- Guide Rod pivots: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: Not included
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Key
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/8"
- Base: Paperstone Base
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Extra Fine 800 Grit / Ultra Fine 1000 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- 5/3.5 Micron Diamond and Leather Strops
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Weight: 14.2 LBS
- Dimensions: 8″w x 5.75″d x 4.75″h
Note: Orders sent to Canada may require additional shipping costs.