MIYABI Kaizen - 9.5" Yanagi-ba
The blade of choice for preparing sushi and sashimi, the yanagiba, or "willow-blade knife," also makes an excellent carver and is perfect for removing skin from meat and seafood.
Features and Benefits
Homogenous VG10 (CMV60) super steel blade. The CRYODUR¨ blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
- Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
- Cryogenic treatment at -321º F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to improve toughness
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Black linen Micarta handle
- Mosaic pin
- Two red spacers
- End cap with logo