MIYABI - Kaizen 9.5" Chef's Knife
Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
Features and Benefits
The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern. The CRYODUR¨ blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
- Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
- Cryogenic treatment at -321º F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to improve toughness
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Black linen Micarta handle
- Mosaic pin
- Two red spacers
- End cap with logo