L.T Wright Knives - Bushcrafter
The Bushcrafter from L.T Wright offers function and a fantastic value. With hard-use handle materials, superbly heat treated blade steel, and performance oriented grinds there isn't much more you can ask for. Be prepared and get yours!
- Total Length: 8 3/8 Inches
- Blade Length: 4 1/8 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1/8 Inches
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Handle Material: Green Micarta
- Blade-Steel: A-2 Tool Steel
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
Very nice balance and finish....the flat grind allows for a thin blade for easy slicing....I usually go for something from Bark River but gave LT a shot based on a very favorable review of the Genesis. The sheath is very practical too as the knife sits deeply but is easily extracted for use. The Bushcraft design appealed to me the most with basic yet elegant lines. New favorite carry blade....