KME R.P.S.H. Combo Kit
Repair - Profile - Sharpen - Hone
The KME R.P.S.H. Combo Kit comes in a large hard case that is big enough to accommodate the base (not included) and as many accessory stones as you want to add.
The cases are lined with soft foam in both the base and lid to protect your sharpener and accessories. An additional layer of stiffer foam has cut-outs for the stone carrier, stones, and oil or water bottles and holds everything securely in place when the lid is closed.
Expand your setup with more stones and leather hones, and you can easily expand the foam cutout areas to accomodate your accessories.
- 1- KME Knife Sharpening System Jig
- 1- Large Hardshell Case
- 1- KME Gold Series XX-Coarse Diamond Hone - 100 grit
- 1- Coarse Aluminum oxide ceramic stone - 120 grit (brown)
- 1- Medium Aluminum oxide ceramic stone - 320 grit (coral)
- 1- Fine Hard Arkansas stone - approx. 1000 grit (white)
- 1- Stop collar
- 1- 1oz Bottle food grade Honing oil
- 1- 12 x 12 Cotton Cleaning Cloth
- 1- Sharpie Marker
- 1- Detailed Instructions
|360 degree rotational clamp with 2 horizontal stops|
|Just one large hand knob clamps the blade|
|Neoprene padded jaws|
|Two knife positioning reference lines on the jaw|
|Jaws open on demand|
|Revolutionary spherical bearing rod guide|
|Infinitely adjustable sharpening angle from 17 to 30 degrees|
Country of Origin: USA