Kershaw Knives: CQC-4K XL
Want a larger Kershaw-Emerson? This is your knife.
The CQC-4KXL offers a larger blade of just under 4 inches, with a G-10 front scale and steel back. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade open during use and releases easily to close.
Of course the CQC-4KXL features the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
Alternatively, you could just use the built-in thumb disk to open the CQC-4KXL manually. We include a reversible pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; "waved shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: G-10 Front, Steel Back
- Handle: Textured G-10
- Blade length: 3.9 in. (99 mm)
- Closed length: 5 in. (127 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (175 g)