The Bravo Necker is more than a neck knife -- it's a system. And as well as Bark River did making this necker, it isn’t finished until you make it your own.
The Bravo Necker is crafted of tough, fine-grained 12C27 stainless steel and, as you’d expect from Bark River, convex-ground. The knife is electrostatically powder-coated before it is ground. The blade itself is polished bare and satin-finished, increasing its cutting efficiency by 50% over similar knives’ coated blades.
With all of the choices -- powder-coat colors, handle sets, sheaths and firesteels -- your Bark River Bravo Necker can be whatever you want it to be. So now that the secret’s out, it’s time to put together a Bravo Necker system that works for you!
- Length, overall: 6.25 inches
- Length, cutting edge: 2.5 inches
- Blade steel: 12C27 stainless steel @ 58RC
- Blade thickness: 0.130 inch
- Grind: Full convex
- Weight: 1.5 ounces (knife only)
- Finish: Electrostatic powder coat (except the blade); five colors available
- Handle: Skeletonized tang; optional interchangeable handle slabs with integral storage
- Sheath: Kydex; optional Sharpshooter leather sheath available
- Options: Interchangeable handle sets with integral storage; Sharpshooter leather sheath; misch-metal firesteels