MIYABI - Fusion 7" Santoku Knife with Hollow Edge
Asian chef’s knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge.
The all-rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. Best used in chopping motion.
Features and Benefits
The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern. The CRYODUR¨ blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- CMV60 Steel (VG10) ~60 Rockwell Hardness
- Flower Damascus Design with Katana Edge
- CRYODUR¨ ice-hardened
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand honed edge
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Edge angle 9.5º - 12º on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Three rivet handle with RED accent spacers
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)