ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
- 8" Slicing Knife - Long, slim knife with strong blade and fine cutting edge. For slicing all kinds of meats and for carving chicken or turkey.
- 7" Pro Carving Fork
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
• Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
• Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
• ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Traditional three rivet handle
• Full tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)