Shun Classic Paring Knife 4"
Paring knives come in a variety of lengths. This one is our 4-in. Shun Classic Paring Knife and it’s perfect for any paring task—as well as chopping small foods, such as garlic cloves or ginger, against a cutting board. The extra length of this knife makes it easy to peel and trim even larger fruits and vegetables, such as extra-large potatoes or apples. The Shun Classic Paring Knife is quite simply a kitchen essential.
- A larger paring knife that some cooks prefer
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan