MIYABI Fusion - 5.25" Prep Knife
An excellent tool for preparing ingredients for your favorite recipe, the MIYABI Fusion Prep Knife is a versatile tool for any kitchen.
Features and Benefits
The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern. The CRYODUR¨ blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- CMV60 Steel (VG10) ~60 Rockwell Hardness
- Flower Damascus Design with Katana Edge
- CRYODUR® ice-hardened
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand honed edge
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Edge angle 9.5° - 12° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Three rivet handle with RED accent spacers
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
This knife is both an excellent chopper & slicer for small vegetables & even meat. Very thin blade, so you won't be cutting through any bone with this one ;) The entire fusion series is phenomenally designed & executed & my new favorite for the kitchen. I'm actually in the process of selling most of my Henckels & Wusthof to replace them with Mayabi Fusion (which is still Zwilling/Henckels.....But still). If you're on the edge about this knife (da dum, ch) just buy the damn thing & you won't regret it.