Hults Bruk: Almike Hatchet - Forged Axe Head - Premium Series
It is intended for tasks such as making kindling, doing light clearing and for any number of backcountry jobs. It is ideal for including in your pack and being worn on a belt.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
i have been a long time KSF customer with over 7 purchases. I am very satisfied with KSF product quality, ship times, andKSF Team responses to inquiries. I encourage you to use KSF for your purchases as well! Austin