One out of only 500, this limited edition knife represents the current version of the 110 Folding Hunter in 420HC steel and Macassar Ebony Dymondwood, named after the corporate headquarters at Weld Blvd in El Cajon, California where it was first produced. With the words, "Faith, Persistence, Integrity" on the blade, it is a tribute to Al Buck and his endless determination that made Buck Knives what it is today.
- Blade Length: 3 3/4" (9.5 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Carry System: Black leather sheath
- Handle Material: Macassar Ebony Dymondwood
- Length Closed: 4 7/8" (12.4 cm)
- Weight: 7.2 oz. (205 g)
Information provided by Buck knives.