Benchmade Knives: 916BK- Triage- Opposing Bevels - Osborne Design
- This dynamic utility tool includes a knife, safety hook, and glass breaker.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified sheepsfoot or opposing bevel blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC)
- 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC); Hook length is 2"; Hook opening is 0.5"
- Textured G10 handles (available in black or safety orange) with full stainless steel liners and a reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Carbide glass breaker
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.130"
- Handle Thickness: 0.450"
- Blade Material: N680 Main Blade; 440C Safety Cutter
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC Main Blade; 58-60HRC Safety Cutter
- Weight: 5.10 oz
- Pocket Clip:Reversible, Tip-Up, Deep-Carry
- Lock Mechanism:AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.20"
- Closed Length: 4.70"